Grants are awarded based on participation in the program. Participation is measured in credits. Applicants with the most credits are selected as our top 100 finalists. To qualify for a #StandwithStudios Grant, applicants must complete and submit a grant application.
- 20 CREDITS for submitting part 1 of your application.
- 30 CREDITS for submitting part 2 of your application with the business logo, business images, and profile image of the applicant. The application must be filled out correctly, with accurate, clear, compelling, and engaging responses.
- 20 CREDITS for creating an intro video introducing yourself, your business, and your entrepreneurial story, and answering the questions: what does ‘community’ mean to you, and what role does it play in managing and growing your business? Please upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo and submit the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 CREDITS for attending a WellnessLiving product demo for applicants that are not WellnessLiving customers.
- 5 CREDITS for every LIVE webinar you attend. You will receive an email every time a new webinar date is released.
- 10 CREDITS for accessing our Education Hub.
- 5 CREDITS for each WellnessLiving social media channel you follow or like us on (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- 5 CREDITS every time you tag @WellnessLivingSoftware on Instagram in one of your social posts (maximum of 20 credits).
The top 100 finalists will be reviewed by a panel of WellnessLiving representatives, who select the winners based on an evaluation of the submitted application and credits earned.
WellnessLiving will attempt to contact each winner by email and/or telephone. To be confirmed as a winner, the selected winner must respond to the telephone and/or email notification within two (2) business days of being contacted; and review, sign, and return, within the time frame, specified, all agreements as required by WellnessLiving, including waivers, release agreements, the release of liability and indemnity agreements, and intellectual property licenses.
Winners determined by WellnessLiving to be ineligible, for reasons including but not limited to failure to comply with the Grant Program Eligibility requirements, failure to be contacted, or failure to respond to contact attempts will be disqualified.
If a selected winner is deemed ineligible, WellnessLiving reserves the right to award the Prize to the Applicant whose application was awarded the next highest score in accordance with the judging criteria at their sole discretion. WellnessLiving may, at their sole discretion, profile the confirmed winners and their applications in print, digital, electronic, mobile, and social media formats. All confirmed Finalists hereby consent to a profile and publication of their Business in accordance with these guidelines and will use reasonable efforts to cooperate in the preparation of such profiles and publicity from WellnessLiving.